Re: Fedora 31 theming

Hi,

Just to make that sure everybody understands this here. Dont send your liking to this list nor your sketches or visual ideas to the list. That would maybe influence the others and fix their minds.

You mind wonder I writing this, one did write me what she finds good and promised to do something. And somebody else wrote to the list, but he is on moderation, so it did not end up on the list.

br gnokii