Re: Fedora 31 theming

Sorry for the late response, I have a lot of work novadays. A lot of it is Fedora related. Everything here takes much more time as in Europe or US.

damn, I wished I would have found these earlier. I would like to replace Eveline Gottzein with Adele Goldberg but unfortunately we already have a vote on this one. Add one more makes it only harder to get a clear result. How did you find these? I really have trouble all time finding woman inventors/discoverer and when they invented something like tipex.

I already have done the ones for F32, I did find a better one there but I can share the one with you, if you want to work on this to.

But for now I would find it more cooler to get a statement what council thinks to make this process more open again and if we had this small amount of ressources to do a small platform for it.

For the blue, thats just a personal preferation we got a lot positive feedback for the F26 one but the feedback for F29 we got even more positive feedback. In which direction it goes with the color tone is hardly to predict. We could do an experiment and redo the F29 in brighter blue colors, I am sure you would not like it then anymore compared to the actual one.

br gnokii