Re: F31 and beyond theming

Am 11.03.19 um 01:29 schrieb Onyeibo Oku:
Alternatives to Google Drive:
https://owncloud.com/
http://www.sparkleshare.org/

there is no need for any alternatives, there was never this question. The first and only question was if we want to open the process this way or not.

Its maybe a good idea to show how it will look like:
https://goo.gl/forms/mWLp3YSGoaSmTtus1
Not bad.  Not bad at all.
Is the form receiving inputs now?

it can receive data yes, but its not the one I will use for the process, not before we know if we want to do it or not

br gnokii

Regards
Onyeibo