Re: users design-team and more

Hi!

> In other words: the logo is protected right, but the design team is definitely
the one that is allowed to change it (it is basically the only team that is
allowed to do so).

I'm not on the design team, but I thought it doesn't legally prohibits me from participating in the logo refresh issue on pagure. Unless the openness ethos of Fedora Project is something to go by. Tell me if I'm wrong about this, but that was my interpretation anyway, I will stop participating if it is the case.
I think so far only one image posted by me was removed there, ibm styled logo image, the joke which redhatters seemingly didn't appreciate (okay then).

What this got me thinking is that I shared svg on fedorapeople site and it would be unfortunate if logo suggestions appeared in search engines and potentially used by bloggers unknowingly of the https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines

So I added https://fedorapeople.org/~ojn/robots.txt to prohibit the crawling of those images. Maybe this could be good tip if anyone does the same.

cheers
//Gleb