Re: users design-team and more

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 02:21:49PM +0200, Cătălin George Feștilă wrote:
> Yes! I can do that. The rule for the design team is a branch of Legal (see:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines) and is the base
> of any changes in Fedora distro.

Yes, that is true. Note
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines#Use_by_the_Fedora_Council,
which says:

  Red Hat enlists the assistance of the Fedora Council (hereinafter
  "Council") to oversee the trademark guidelines to ensure compliance by the
  community. The Council may grant permission for uses as explained below.
  The Council serves as the first line of mediation when questions of use
  arise.

I am on the Fedora Council and the Council is in favor of this work, for the
reasons we've enumerated, and I asked Design to look at doing the actual
design work, since... that's where the design expertise is.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>