Re: Testing the wireframes of the Fedora Community App

Hey Abhishek,

So I tried to add something to the calendar but none of the add to calendar links are active. So I don't know if I can actually say I completed the task or not?

~m

Ar 05/16/2018 08:50 AM, scríobh Abhishek Sharma:
Hello Máirín

    The 4 tasks this appears to be assigning disappear when you get to
    the mockups - can you provide the list of tasks so we can have it to
    reference as we go through the mockups?
    Also I don't see any kind of survey or other method of providing
    feedback on each task? How should we go about doing that?

Thank you for pointing that out, I messed up.
Here's a link to the list of tasks and form to provide feedback:
https://goo.gl/forms/jr5GaP2YKtDqdypT2
Hope it helps.

We'd love to have your feedback on specific screens as well, Please add
comments and suggestions here:
https://www.quant-ux.com/share.html?h=a2aa10albzVO4GPTETM7K8maNo3aObl9zCrhZx3lcvu7ylZRY5xY4eQ98lPy

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 6:00 PM Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx