Re: Testing the wireframes of the Fedora Community App

Hi Abhishek!

The 4 tasks this appears to be assigning disappear when you get to the mockups - can you provide the list of tasks so we can have it to reference as we go through the mockups?

Also I don't see any kind of survey or other method of providing feedback on each task? How should we go about doing that?

Thanks,
~m

Ar 05/16/2018 03:52 AM, scríobh Abhishek Sharma:
Hello People!

So we are working on revamping the Fedora Community App
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fedoraqa.fedora&hl=en>,
and after an initial feedback and user testing session, we have an
improved wireframe ready for another round of testing.

I was wondering if some of you can test this wireframe and provide some
valuable feedback. In the process, you will be asked to do very simple
tasks (which will hardly take 2 minutes) on a clickable prototype. We
can learn from the insights of testing to iterate on the design of the
application. Basically what's working and what's not.

Link to Test the Wireframes:
https://www.quant-ux.com/test.html?h=a2aa10albzVO4GPTETM7K8maNo3aObl9zCrhZx3lcvu7ylZRY5xY4eQ98lPy

Thanks a lot for your time!

Best,