Re: Design Telegram? ( bridged to #Fedora-Design? )

On 03/12/2018 08:14 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> On 03/09/2018 03:42 PM, Zachary Snyder wrote:
>> I can understand that, they aren't fully open source yet but are
>> slowly headed there bit by bit. Im glad martix is being utilized!
>>
>> Would you be okay with a Design Telegram be created as sort of a means
>> of entry into discussion using a bridge, or just not bother with it?
>
> Are there actual potential design team recruits using Fedora telegram
> channels now?

We began using the Teleirc bridge in CommOps, Diversity, and now
Marketing. I was surprised when we started using the bridge because our
channel had an increase in healthy conversation and chatter. It's helped
make our channels more accessible for some of our team members and new
contributors as well.

I'm a fan of the bridge, but also biased as one of the core developers.
I'm happy to answer any questions about the bridge if it's being considered.

(I'm also requesting some infrastructure to run these bridges inside of
Fedora's infrastructure too:
https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6781 )

--
Cheers,