Re: f26 backgrounds update https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-9ab2094727

On 04/07/17 01:09 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 04, 2017 at 03:51:33PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
>>> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=20327594
>>> I tested it on my desktop fine. The source contains both PNG and JPEG.
>> Good: fog less distracting.
>> Good: png and jpg both
>> Bad:  now jpgs are at 75 quality instead of 90
>> Bad: weird background in shoreline still weird. see
>>      http://imgur.com/a/c9Gfk (look at circled area)
> And sorry this was terse -- I'm doing a zillion last minute things
> here. Didn't mean to be mean. :) I appreciate the work on this and this
> will be really cool as an animated background.

No worry, you are doing your job and constructive feedback helps. =)
I realized GraphicsMagick (or ImageMagick) default quality for
converting JPEG is set to 75 so it is now set to 90.

The dusk part is modified to address the odd artifact blender with the
reworked background which should be less visible.

Sorry for the delay as the network here is currently slower than usual.
Scratch build is available

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=20332999

If everything goes well, I will push it as soon as possible.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer