Re: [marketing] Intro and Cube

Hi,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_collateral?rd=Artwork/MarketingCollateral#Fedora_Cheat_Cubes
>> [2]: https://pagure.io/design/issue/401
>>

> Hi Alexandre, thanks for helping update the cheat cube! This is
> definitely something that I think would be useful to have current – in
> the past, I used to have a printed one that I would refer to while I was
> getting started.
>
> I checked to see if you had received any new comments…
>
>     https://pagure.io/design/issue/401#comment-142864
>
> …but I hadn't noticed any. I think the Fedora Design team will be best
> able to help you with this request, so I'm replying on the Design Team
> list to try to help get some feedback on this ticket.

Thank you for your reply  Had some comment from Matthew Miller, and
opened a pagure project here: https://pagure.io/fedora-cheat-cubes/

I set design and marketing team as admin, so feel free to edit anything!

> As far as localization goes, I'm not sure on the best approach for that,
> but it might be worth discussing the idea of localizing it on the
> Translations mailing list too, since those are the people who would be
> most knowledgeable about that.

For information, a thread was started here:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/trans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/X3MQIOVICE45T2BOM4EYUHK3GXE336PQ/

They suggested to use itstool.

Alexandre