Re: Distribution icon

On 11/24/2016 06:32 AM, Misha S. wrote:
Hi.

Do you remember how there used to be a Fedora icon in GNOME menu and
you could see it in screenshots people made? How about making Fedora
spread the word again?

This is what I found on a local community's message board [1]. There's
the icon [2] drawn by an extension. Extensions should be more
version-independent now in GNOME Shell, right?

Just wanted to put it out there.

[1] https://www.linux.org.ru/gallery/13033433.jpg
[2] https://yadi.sk/d/XyZEsuSUzJGiP

Misha
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Misha
English / Español / Italiano / Русский

I also think it would be a good idea to incorporate something subtle with Fedora's logo into the default desktop environment we provide in the Workstation. I liked how it was done in the screenshot you linked.

I wonder if this is the right mailing list for this discussion, or would it be better fit for the Workstation Working Group mailing list? Not sure whose court this ball falls into.

Thanks for the suggestion!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory