Re: Just saying hello

Hey Kyle!

On 11/17/2016 12:35 AM, Kyle Reynolds Conway wrote:
Been working on getting involved. Appreciate the help so far. It seems this is one of the places to check in on so I'm creating a thread, saying hello, and asking for tips on getting started. Appreciate the work you do!
Welcome! I know you've been working on a couple of tickets, so if you want, you can give us some status here on list and we can bring them up in the meeting and provide some feedback (which you can read from the meeting minutes posted after, or in the tix themselves.)

~m