Re: Updated Badge Graphics Resource

Hi Elio!

On 06/05/2016 03:47 PM, Elio Qoshi wrote:
This is a work in progress and I plan to update more resource sheets
soon so we can update them on the design resources page of Badges

http://elioqoshi.me/owncloud/index.php/s/5qxByVAP9AADqTO

Feedback is welcome!

Thanks for the work!

I think the first 4 rows of graphics at the top on the left / whitebg side don't really match the badges style (are these the ones from publicdomainvectors.org?) (There is also a red magnet and a purple circle further down that kind of clash too.)

I would suggest modifying them to fit the style. Many of them have stark black outlines and we don't really do that with the badges artwork. The tango icons are also really obviously Tango which is also a different style. A lot of them use a different color palette too. So you might want to change up the color palette and soften the black outlines to make them fit better. Maybe remove some of the details from the Tango ones specifically.

Hope this feedback helps?

~m