Re: Request to review the mockups for AskFedora Redesign

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra
<jurankdankkal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After I met with Suchakra and Sarup in FUDCon Pune and discuss about Ask
> Fedora redesign, I think I want to share my idea, a bit late to share but
> maybe can help.
> Here the mockup
> https://jurankdankkal.fedorapeople.org/askfedora/ask-fedora-redesign.jpg

Hi Yogi,

It does seem to be along the same direction we have been moving in. I
think Suchakra, Anuradha and I would like to catch up about the
project the coming weekend or so, shall we co-ordinate over personal
email? We can use the design team IRC or an audio call set up like
Suchakra, Anuradha and I usually do. Once we have the time/setup
decided, let's also update the group here so they can join as well if
they'd like.

Thanks!