Request to review the mockups for AskFedora Redesign

Hi all,

I'm working on the project AskFedora UX/UI and functionality overhaul under GSoC this summer. I have created some mockups for the pages in AskFedota which can be viewed at my blog - http://anuradhanotes.blogspot.com/search/label/GSoC

Also I have set up a repository in fedoradesign github where I have pushed my current work on the mockups - https://github.com/fedoradesign/Askbot-mockups

I would like to have some feedback on these mockups and would like to know the improvements that I need to do further and whether there are any additional things that I need to include in the designs. The views of all of you would be very important to this project.

Thank you
--
Anuradha Welivita
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science and Engineering