Re: Suitable images

Yes, all taken by me. Mostly over a 2 year period. I became a little disillusioned with modern society and let instinct take over - I ran away. I went bush with nothing but my favourite camera and a spare pair of jeans. I started wandering out of the bush to a roadhouse on the Stuart Highway where the tourist buses stop and I'd sell picture cd's to the tourists. The last 7 years have been the happiest of my entire life.

Turns out that country people appreciate having a computer geek, they now feed me and house me and clothe me to keep me in the region. And I have nothing to tie me down, I do what I like when I like and when I don't like I can move on.