Wallpaper pictures

Hi Design Team,

as a thank you for the people in desktop@ being so understanding recently I thought I'd offer you some wildlife pictures that might be suitable for part of your standard desktop backgrounds set.

The copies here are uncropped and only small sizes to give you a look, the originals are 3888 X 2592 pixels in raw format, you don't get those. If you seriously want any of them let me know and I'll make them what ever size you please in what ever format you prefer. (the sharpening and noise removal needs to be redone for different sizes and formats)

The critters in order are:

Red Collared Lorikeet
Baby Red Backed Fairy Wren
Blue Winged Kookaburra
Whistling Kite
Green Tree Frog
Lemon Bellied Fly Catcher
Galah
Red Tailed Black Cockatoo

Interesting note about the last one - in local langauges of the Arnhem region it is called a Gaggadju and is held sacred to the locals who call themselves The Gaggadju People. This was explained carefully to to the Europeans that they first met but in typical English fashion, by the time they got back to civilization the word had become Kakadu, the name of the national park. By the time they got back to England the word had become Cockatoo.

I, Andrew Walton, retain ownership and full copy rights of these photographs.

I have the original raw files and I have the camera and lens that shot them, and I'm the only person in the world that can show you where they were shot, they're mine.

I, Andrew Walton, grant Fedora Team and anyone who uses Fedora operating systems the right to use these photographs for any non commercial purpose.

If that needs rewording somehow or I need to fill out some special form just let me know. In the mean time you understand what I mean.

Let me know.

Andrew.