Re: wallpaper f21a

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
>
> I dont understand this here, we have a schedule and its not hidden.
>
> https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-21/f-21-design-tasks.html
>
> Nobody here realized that the deadline for alpha wallpaper was on 3rd July,
> thats nearly 2 months ago. I find it very contra-productive to complain
> after a decision must be taken, because nobody took responsibility for doing
> something to move forward on the F21 wallpaper. We only was happy that alpha
> got delayed. So when the release manager comes to me and says where is the
> alpha wallpaper, we want to release now, I will surly not begin an
> disscusion on this list, I will make an decision. Which btw was not only
> made by myself.

Thanks Gnokii for putting it together, I take my responsibility for this
decision.

I was told Gnokii is working on wallpaper, so I tried to work with him to
have at least something ready (and then F21 slipped again). Take it as
heads up it's the right time to put some more effort into it :).

I just really want to mitigate all other risks that could delay F21 more
before we hit these issues, nothing more, nothing less. It's not related
to Fedora.next even it's probably going to make communication a bit more
difficult in the future but it would be push to make all stuff more
transparent in the end.

For package naming - f21-backgrounds works for me. Maybe in the future
we would need product specific wps but it can be done as subpackages if
needed. Or someone can restart Fedora names again :).

Jaroslav