Re: FUDCon Beijing 2014 design work

Hi Alick,

I've several banner with an updated logo, you can check here for Background Banner [1] [2] and Vertical Banner [3].
For the size I follow this ticket [4]

Links :
[1] http://jurankdankkal.fedorapeople.org/FUDCon/FUDConBeijing2014/Banner/Background-Plate1.png
[2] http://jurankdankkal.fedorapeople.org/FUDCon/FUDConBeijing2014/Banner/Background-Plate2.png
[3] http://jurankdankkal.fedorapeople.org/FUDCon/FUDConBeijing2014/Banner/roll-up.png
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/322

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Alick Zhao <alick9188@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/15/2014 06:03 PM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What I should to call you btw? hehe..
> Sorry I just read the email, I was quite busy a last couple days.
> So is it the logo already get the final decision?
> I'll try to revise my design, asap, if possible tonight? when the
> deadline to finish this?

Hi Prima,

Really nice to see you again.

Currently we are having another designer to prepare several designs,
including the big banner which will be sitting on the ground. The FUDCon
logo should be in there. We sent your initial design already. If you
come up with an updated logo, we will send it immediately. As for the
deadline, I would say tomorrow night (local time, UTC+8). But the
sooner, the better.

@tonghui, can you confirm the deadline?

--
Alick