Re: Fedora Cloud and Art Fliers

Hi Jiri!

On 05/14/2014 10:25 AM, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
I need the expense to land in this quarter and the deadline is on May
23rd. Moreover I'm leaving for FUDCon APAC in one week, so if someone
was able to clean it up in one week I'd be great. If not I can produce
the art ones in this quarter and they cloud one in the next one.
Do I have to create a ticket in the design team trac?

Nope, don't worry about the ticket. I started working on it this afternoon; Hope I to have it finished tomorrow. This is a preview of what I'm doing - it's a really simple revamp, nothing complicated:

http://i.imgur.com/J0LWwsz.png

~m