Re: [FZH] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Some sources for ideas/inspiration, based on my liking :

Architecture (modern) :
1. Bird's nest
2. CCTV tower
3. Water Cube (aquatic center)

Architecture (old)
1. Great Wall
2. Temple of Heaven
3. Meridian gate - Forbidden city

Other Symbols
1. Terracotta Army (though in Xi'an its an important symbol of Chinese
history, I think) - my personal fav too.
2. The circular symbols [1]
3. The animals for each year - its a cheval this time, I think. [2]
4. Intricate pottery patterns
5. Symbols from scripts (such as kai [3] for 'open')

Maybe we can pick a few to form a base for designs or randomly do
design drafts and then vote. You can also add more ideas or +1 some of
these.

[1] http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o11/yhjow/p196.gif
[2] http://www.fengshuiagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Chinese-Horoscope-animals.jpg
[3] http://chineseculture.about.com/library/character/bl_zi00073.htm