Re: [FZH] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Oh I just realize, a glimpse of Tiananmen and Forbidden City almost same If without the stairs.
How about this [1], I'm using Tiananmen.

Link :
[1] http://loviniltra.com/FUDConBeijing/Logo/FUDCon-Beijing-Tiananmen.png

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Suchakra <suchakra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I might be to pedantic, but I think [2] is not Forbidden City (the numer
> of arch), nor Tiananmen (the board). Also I think it might lead to
> confusion. Personally I prefer the one with Temple of Heaven.

Hmmm...I think its like a mix of Tiananmen and Forbidden city. Observe
the arches. Of course to me, the architecture of Tiananmen, Forbidden
city gate and Meridian Gate looks quite similar to me. But I have
never been there to know how it really is. We can make some
modifications and you suggest.

--
Suchakra