Re: Need help for upcoming FUDCon 2014 Beijing

On Mon, 2014-03-17 at 11:23 +0800, Christopher Meng wrote:
> Thanks Ankur.
>
> I decide to create a trac ticket in design-team:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/316

Hi Christopher,

Could we use separate tickets for each specific task? The idea is that
different volunteers will take up different tasks and it'll be easier to
discuss and track them all independently of each other. It'll be quite
messy if all the discussion happens in a single ticket: someone talks
about a shirt, then someone talks about the banner etc.

If you can make separate tickets, that'll be good. If you're low on
cycles, let me know and I'll do it for you.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!