f19 Website carousel banners

Hi all,

I just opened a pair of tickets in the fedora design queue for two of the website banners for Fedora 19.

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/277
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/276

From a marketing perspective, we need to know what the featured spin / remix will be, and what the featured feature will be.

In f18, we had anaconda as the featured feature, and KDE as the featured spin.

A few ideas is to target "makers" with this release and go with pidora as the featured remix, and 3d printing as the feature.

Another good candidate for the feature is openshift origin. Is there a spin targeted at developers that might pair well with openshift origin?

Discussions are currently taking place in the tickets above, and marketing input would be greatly appreciated!

thanks from the design team,
ryanlerch