Re: Fedora Magazine design!

The design that Mo created was based on an existing theme called Project
AR2. Since it follows the layout exactly, and just needs typography,
graphics and color adjusted, we decided to create a child theme for it.
I started it at https://github.com/maiki/hat-box, which has the
stylesheet ready to start modifying.

We are open to a custom theme built from scratch, but right now we are
aiming to get the site up and running. I would love to have an ongoing
iterative process going for the site! So let's focus on this child
theme, get our audience some content, and we will go from there. ^_^

If you need help with the child theme, please ping me, I will can answer
most questions, and of course there is
http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes. And here is the design
reference that Mo posted:
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/mockups/fedoramag/fedoramag-mockups-2.png

Okay, I think that covers it. Did I miss anything?

maiki