Re: Fedora Magazine design!

Hi Tatica,

On 12/12/2012 03:41 PM, María Leandro wrote:
> I'm actually developing wp themes, however, instead send several mockups
> (which will take me a lot of time) we can check some ideas
> from different themes on market (doesn't matter if they are paid or not)
> and I can build it with everything we like (please n weekends or nights).

Can you implement this mockup as a theme? Do you have time to do this?
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/mockups/fedoramag/fedoramag-mockups-2.png

The only change is that only the top banner should have the arrows on
the sides; the smaller banner below should have no arrows on the sides.

The design is roughly based around this theme:

http://demo.arrastheme.com/

It's called Arras v2 and it's GPLv2. You can grab it from here:

http://www.arrastheme.com/

~m