new to fedora

Hi, I´m Jane, I´ve just joined this mailing list and would like to become a Fedora contributor. My skills: well I don´t have any technical or computer education but in my previous job, about four years ago, I started to work with graphic design programs, mostly vector graphics, and I became very enthusiastic about it - I like it :-). At present, I don´t do it professionally, just for friends and friends´ friends, but it´s not occasional, it´s like one or two artworks every week. So far I´ve been dealing mostly with things designed for print and not for web (like brochures, catalogs, cd covers, posters etc.) and I´d be happy to have more occasions to do web design too. So what else is relevant to say ... I´ve been to some web developing courses but that´s not what I could really do ... and I´m a translator (English/Italian to Slovak) if that should be needed :-)
So if anyone could give me a clue of what contribution I could make, I´m eager to hear it, thanks.
Jane
(Slovakia)