Re: Fedora GRUB2 boot menu, from design perspective

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 22:30:12 -0400,
  Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The only user I know of that realistically switches between specific kernels on any kind of frequent basis is a kernel developer, and I haven't seen any complaints or concerns from kernel developers about the change. That being said, I can certainly reach out to a few and

Some of us fit more into a kernel tester category and need to run previous kernels more often than another OS. But I expect the people doing this are more advanced users and less likely to have issues with this than the typical Fedora user.