Re: Fedora GRUB2 boot menu, from design perspective

On 20/06/12 08:09, Elad Alfassa wrote:

Simply because we want to make Fedora easier to use. For novice users,
the kernel versions are just noise, they mean nothing, and probably
cause a lot of confusion. Especially if they dual-boot, they wouldn't
know what to choose, and might actually boot an older kernel regularly.
Furthermore, you can always revert to the current behaviour by simply
editing some configuration files.

Well if you can show me what to edit to keep all kernels showing.
I would appreciate it.
I believe it's in: /etc/grub.d/10_linux
But not being a scripter :(

--