Re: [Design-team] Logo request for Cobbler. Any takers?

The colors were just to give an  idea of what it is going to be, the final design will likely involve only two colors or at the most three. we'll likely have cobbler written around the decorative border. basically the goal is to make it look a bit vintage with the borders I gave and the tools being used and yet keeping up with modernism because of the boot.