Re: [Design-team] Logo request for Cobbler. Any takers?

so... not sure if you took my last response as a yes or not, but it
was.  also further commentary from the cobbler list about the last
sketch:

I like it a lot. I'm excited to see the finished product. Thanks. - scott henson
I was pleasantly surprised by this. Its classy, and O'Reilly-esque.  - owen mann

-xaeth