[Design-team] FUDCon India - Poster (rev A)

Thanks a lot for feedback and valuable suggestions! I really liked the
1st version too (though it wasn't following guidelines), but I'm still
open to new ideas to redesign. Lets see where does it take us

> ur first version was definitly better because it was simpler.
>
> When u make a poster start with an eyecatcher. Work with signal colors or an
> high contrast.
> What I doing always is I step a few  steps away from the computer and look at
> it. Look what ur eyes fetch first and if they get attention on the poster.
>
> My eye looks first to the fedora sign ;) Why the contrast brings it forward. I
> like ur pattern that u added in the last 2 versions, I had a similar thing in
> mind working on a shirt design. Like definitly to idea to use the state sign
> of india in the font.

By this you mean the '0' in 2011?

> But now is the attention from the headline gone.
>
> Next dont overfill a poster with information. Important are the 5 W nothing
> more sometimes lesser then 5
>
> What
> When
> Where
> Who
> Why
>
> last one, we dont need in that case. Put that information also very visible on
> the poster.  With so few letters as possible, so dont add "Where" or such
> really written.

Ok. That sounds logical too. I think I'll drop these for sure.

> The line with "MORE INFO" is secondary information. Ask u self would u
> remember the short url? No u have to write it down or stay for a while for
> remembering it.
> When u have a viewer taken to do this, u can write it smaller and set it to
> the bottom, he will find it.

Hmmm...i'll think about this for sure.

> I hope that information helps u
>

> br gnokii