Re: [Design-team] Fedora 15 Wallpaper -- Package Ready but Problems Ahead

Hi Jaroslav,

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:49:39 +0100
Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> No,
> that's not that reason, the reason is - I don't have time to support
> it properly for Alpha. I really wish to make it there! Maybe I can
> try a quick hack but we need more than just wallpaper - KDM theme,
> KSplash theme (at least that 'sed'ed one as last year and then work
> on final one).

Oups, sorry I misunderstood. Yet the issue Kevin mentioned remains, I
hope he doesn't mind if I quote his words: 'Personally, I'm worried
about the reception:
* by upstream GNOME, seeing a derivative of their wallpaper on other
desktops,
* by the other desktops' upstreams,
* by third parties: reviewers, other distributions etc., due to the
message this sends ("Fedora 15 is a GNOME 3 distribution").'

Martin