Re: [Design-team] Trac tickets email notification

On 02/07/2011 09:07 PM, MÃirÃn Duffy wrote:
> I wouldn't have a problem merging the two lists. Do you want to file a
> ticket on Fedora infrastructure trac to make it happen? It should be
> under the Fedora hosted category.
>
> ~m

How about having trac CC-to Design-Team list ... so that there the trac
list retains its identity and record while remaining an integral part of
the team (record keeping)?  Since the design-team handles those tickets,
the Design-team mailing list should be more comprehensive and informative.

This approach ensures that you don't perform much administrative task in
the future should the need for that 'sanity' arise. :)