[Design-team] Trac tickets email notification

Hey all,

To me, our Trac ticket queue feels really disconnected from the rest
of our work. It's like a completely separate space that nobody keeps
track of. It's all out there in the open, which is great and all, but
we hardly pay attention to it. Or at least, I know I don't. :)

For instance there are a bunch of new tickets that don't have any
comments yet, like this one [1], started by jsmith two months ago.

We've got two main ways to keep track of new tickets: we can either
check the Trac page every day or get notified on IRC. The first one is
boring, slow and clunky. The second one relies on people being present
in the channel at the exact time a ticket is created.

However I believe there are a couple of teams who get new tickets
reported to their mailing list. I think Marketing is one of these? Can
we start using the same function? I don't want new tickets to be
forgotten and leave the reporters without so much as a response.

Jef

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/171