Re: [Design-team] Fedora RPG Mockup & critique request (was Re: Fedora RPG Thumbnail sketches)

Hi Kirk!

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 20:54 -0800, Kirk Bridger wrote:
> I just have to say, that image annotation thing is absolutely cool!  Can
> we put an "Add Note" button at the top of the page too?  Could we also
> increase the default size of the box for the annotation?  It's a little
> tough to resize and it currently is almost always too small to leave
> alone.  Or maybe introduce resizeable edges like the gimp's, with a
> larger drag target?
>
> Love using it, great idea to leverage it.
>
> I left a few comments, but don't have a lot of background on this
> initiative.  Did you want feedback on the ideas presented, the design,
> or both?

Comments on *everything* would be awesome. The main idea is that we're
building a proposal to create an RPG out of Fedora, kind of taking
openhatch.org's functionality and making it more game-like. Goals
include making it easier to find useful tasks to complete to help
Fedora, rewarding the folks who do work for Fedora that might otherwise
go unrecognized, and having a system where new contributors can figure
out who's been around longer / is better able to help mentor them so the
'meritocracy' of the project is easier to understand without lurking on
mailing lists and IRC for weeks!

I saw your notes on the mockup and they are very helpful, thank you so
much! I added some responses :)

http://jefvanschendel.nl/ImageAnnotation/index.php?i=Fedora_RPG_Startpage_Mockup_1

~m