Re: [Design-team] GNOME background in Fedora 15

On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 20:55 -0500, MÃirÃn Duffy wrote:
> Please check FAS now at http://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts
> and make sure you're in the 'design' group. If you are not, please
> contact me - don't apply - and I'll add you.

(after a flood of emails requesting membership)

Please note now is a *really* bad time to test the boundaries/limit of
design team membership. We have a solid crew of folks who show up each
week and help make things happen. This is not an invitation for a
free-for-all. This is just for folks who do show up on a regular basis
to the team meetings or otherwise participate on a regular basis but who
may have not moved their membership over from the old art group or
forgot to request membership after their initial task.

We saw a sudden never-seen-before heightened interest in joining the
team the last time we had a vote (for one of the wallpapers, maybe F10.)
I really hope folks will be responsible and respectful this time.

~m