Re: [Design-team] Tempe Fudcon T-shirt design

I am going to have to relinquish my attempts at this bounty.  When I
took it on, I thought it would be a 48 hour, give it a go and if my
ideas weren't brilliant, so be it.  I don't have the time to commit to
this in order to produce the kind of design you are looking for, and I
think it would be better if someone with a little more vision were to
be allowed to contribute.  Thank you for allowing me to attempt it
though, and for all your feedback.

Daniel Drummond