Re: [Design-team] Design team meeting tomorrow, 1900 UTC!

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 11:10 -0400, MÃirÃn Duffy wrote:
> Hey design dudes and divas,
>
> We're on for a meeting tomorrow in #fedora-design. Here's a rough
> agenda; if you have interest in any of the items below please feel free
> to comment here on list before the meeting:
>
> - Fedora 14 remaining tasks - we are so close :)
>   - DVD/CD label & sleeve artwork due this week
>   - Release party posters due Oct 25 (~ 3 weeks)
>   - Final release banners

Are there any updates on the F14 wallpaper? The deadline for the updated
package to hit stable is IIRC 18th October, so if we're going to do the
updates we should do it very soon. Can we have a final discussion
tomorrow about what to package (ideally I'd like to have links to the
finished images)? If I missed the updates somewhere, I apologize.

Thanks,
Martin