Re: Fedora release banners

2009/5/11 Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for those changes, Paolo!

You're welcome! :-)

Are there any other issues with
these banners that need to be looked at?

I think we have definitives versions for both banners (small and big):

Released banner - big:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/7/7a/Fedora11-released-banner-big_1e.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/bd/Fedora11-released-banner-big_1e.svg

(see Nicu's attachment in the previous email for JPG version)

Released banner - small:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/b7/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/f/ff/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1.svg