Re: Jingle Request

On 05/11/2009 04:56 PM, wonderer wrote:

I did not exactly know if I could post a (music) jingle request also on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService or if there is
maybe a better place for that (there seems to be "only" drawing requests
..).

That is the best place we have, but good thing you pinged here, it seems like lately we don't to a very good job at following requests in the queue.

Because it seems to be the best place I droped my request here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_FWN_and_FUDCOn_Jingle_.28music.29
hope thats right and we have some musicians here ;-)

If I recall correctly, in a relatively recent thread we had a couple of people talking about music (back when we talked about a Fedora theme song) but I don't think anyone followed it.