Re: FUDCon Berlin 2009

Max Spevack wrote:

I'd love to use FUDCon Berlin to really show off the coolness of the Fedora Art team, and to provide our EMEA crew with some reusable resources for future FUDCons in the region, as well as some stuff that we can use for the F11 release, and then auction off or something :)

Here is a crazy and not easily reusable idea (if the graphic is not clear enough - a cardboard painted with the Leonidas guy and having a hole cut in it, so people can stick their faces and have a photo taken):
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/painted-cardboard.png

I am trying to develop a story for my comic around it but wondered how crazy would be to have such a physical thing.