Re: Banners and splashes

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
On Tuesday 17 March 2009 00:03:14 Charlie Brej wrote:
Charlie Brej wrote:
In the mean time I can easily make a new plugin with the background and
have the progress bar from mizmo [1], so long as that is what is wanted.
Just to keep people up to date, here are a couple screenshots of the
background in a plymouth plugin[1][2] (I picked one of the old ones for now
which I personally think looks rather nice). Hopefully tomorrow night I'll
get the progress bar going in a squerly pattern. I have made the frames of
each segment progressing[3], now just the case of stringing several of them
together and ripple their actions.

Hi Charlie,
is it publicly available somewhere? I'd like to match it with KDM and KSplashX theme and it's time to start working on it :) Especially progress bar animation.

Yeah, I should have mentioned here too the mail to the plymouth list. The tar[2] contains all the progress bar elements. If you want a hand then I can clump a few of them together to make the progress bar in different stages.

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/plymouth/2009-March/000073.html
[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/leonidas.tar.gz