Re: New Member

danyikki@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi list,

Hi Daniel,

I'm Daniel i'm from Colombia but i live in Paraguay, i want to be an fedora ambassador here.

Welcome!

I'm a web developer and a graphic designer. i'm here to help you for anything.

As you can probably saw in the introductory message I sent you following the FAS application, we have an incomincg requests queue:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Also, these days we are working on the release graphics for F11, so watch the happening on this list.

i work in HTML, CSS, FLASH, PHP, JavaScript, etc.

i hope can help you.

Looking at the list above, you may be useful to the websites team too (some of us work in both places).

Forgive me for my bad english, i speak spanish, portuguese and a lot of english.

No problem about your English, many of us are not native speakers either, and yours seems very good anyway.