Re: Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Do you have any ideas on how we can integrate Greek columns into it?

I think you were on the right track when originally requesting "either the top or bottom of the pillar". If we have the columns like in the mockup, starting from outside of the image and ending also outside the image, is quite obvious they are not integrated in the image and were added with GIMP. For a good integration they should have a little distance from the viewing plane to see how they stay in the ground.

Maybe have some temple in the hills across the water?

That could work. We would have to take care about the mist: the hills are blurry due to the distance, so we will have to apply some blur to the temple too.