Re: Bug 468277 - Solar: progress bar seems out of place

Máirín Duffy wrote:

I think rather than changing the guidelines, what we should
do is decide on one we like and just make it a standard that
is part of the guidelines and shipped in the logo packs we
send out.

I think there is too much room for error for bad gradients
so we should just say, don't do it unless you use this one
kind of thing.

What do you think?

This seems a sane approach, otherwise we may get into an unpredictable slippery slope (I have an idea on my own about pushing the limits on this, will talk about it probably later this week).