Re: F10 artwork questions

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Some general questions:

When is it going to land for integration and review? Time is ticking...
(Also, is it known late this release, and scheduled to be earlier
in future releases?)

As I understand, the final Solar images received OK and are ready for packaging. I am not familiar with the process of going from wiki to package.

The poster on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar -
it doesn't appear to be valid English, certainly not in the header.
And I'm not sure what "an all branded new way of technology" is.

The post is not part of the release and should not be a blocker for packaging (and I agree with you, its wording can be improved - we don't have a better text from marketing).

Finally, not to start too much controversy - is there a reason the
*final* theme voting is Art-only?

It may not be the best link but http://mihmo.livejournal.com/62031.html?thread=331343#t331343

We were not supposed to have a vote but decide the final theme by consensus, only that for this release a consensus was not reached so we had to use an internal vote.