Re: Game graphics needed - Project: Starfighter

Hi Hans and Nicu

See the 2 ships that I drew for the Starfighter game. Later sending the other conceptual images and avatars.

When to conclude the other ships I will generate one pixel art to see as they are the sprites in the compiled game.

I can publish in wiki of the project to starfighter my progress?

Hugs

Erick Goes