Re: Using Fedora Hosted Space for Art Team?

jude ui wrote:

    What about the organization- maybe there should be catagories for
    each type of artwork - and maybe since this is mostly a gnome
    oreinted desktop maybe you guys could can make it look like
    *art*.*gnome*.org website.

We would absolutely love to have something like this (it was discussed in the past) but we don't know about any software which could be used for this infrastructure (we pondered even using the same platform as art.gnome.org).
Any suggestion?