Re: [Echo] Preferences-system-users draft

Martin Sourada a écrit :

Seems you haven't pushed it yet :) Some comments (I was off-line since
last Saturday so I apologize for the late reply):

 * The first version you sent looks strange, seems like the figures are
way too thin
 * The second version suffers the same issue, also the bodies seem not
symmetric, the bodies seem too small compared to heads
 * I like the Nicu's version the most, as it looks balanced, symmetric
and nicely covers the available space
 * I think that when the bodies are are separated by empty space the
icon looks cluttered. Nicu placed them in a similar way as is done in
the current icon which is IMHO better.
 * What about using different colours for bodies? Perhaps blue+green?

Martin

Here are the modifications to close match Nicu's version. Note that 256x256
version is not included.

Luya